DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Good day, all

Hadassah

Hey, y'all. Decided to join this lovely pack of crazy fun people after lurking for a bit. Sent in an app to the RP as well.

As for me, I'm married to the love of my life (5 years!) hip deep in Obama country, north Chicagoland to be more precise. Currently slaving away in the most thankless job at the moment - managing 401ks of multiple clients.

(I have learned the most interesting swear words and alternate terminologies for my sainted mother over the last few weeks, lemme tell you.)

Hope to get to know all of you better in the weeks to come.

(I have learned the most interesting swear words and alternate terminologies for my sainted mother over the last few weeks, lemme tell you.)

Oh DO tell !  ;D

*draws up a chair and gets out some popcorn*

*kicks the pg13 sign into a quiet whimper*

How did I know you would be the first to comment on that? rofl

But I'm equally interested. *stuffs a gag in the PG13 sign for good measure* ;D

Oh DO tell !  ;D

*draws up a chair and gets out some popcorn*

*kicks the pg13 sign into a quiet whimper*

Or refrain from needing to test the alacrity of the sign to begin with, of course. In fact, I'm considering tattooing the PG13 sign backwards on Elgee's forehead so she sees nothing else every time she looks in the mirror.

(sorry, Barmy made me do it *nods*)

Welcome to the Tower, Hadassah! Make sure you stop by here so I can get you set up with a mentor and stuff on Sunday when I do my updates! :D I'm adding you to the usergroup right now, so I don't forget, later! :D Welcome!

I'm Lor, btw... the big, scary MoN of the Tower. I promise, I only bite when I'm not restricted by a winning auction bid, though... *grins*

Archived