DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White and Black Towers!!

Covai Seriba

Yep, its true. The Crazies are coming to invade Tar Valon!!!

Okay, maybe not. You're all crazy enough as it is. That's problaby why we thought we'd come and pay you all a visit  ;D

The planning for the bonding of Asha'man are on their final stages. Soon as the last kinks are worked out we'll be posting the RP outlines for all to follow. So if you're already planning how the two of you meet and such, PLEASE just hold back a bit for the moment. There's about 10 RPs leading up to the bonding stage (I'm not kidding here!). That's a lot of room and time for character development, and there will be some MAJOR changes at the Black Tower as well.

Well, the Black Tower changes will be happening anyways. The staff love them, as do the Incarns! (Yes, they DO look at the stuff we do ) We've got everything you could ask for (and most of which you were afraid to ask ). Trust me, give it another day or two, and you'll be in for some (possibly un)pleasant surprises.

So either arm yourself with cookies or broomsticks, cause the Black Tower's coming to pay you girls a visit! :D

*Grins at Tigs and tosses him another cookie*  ;D

Too late for Sieve - he's already eaten some. Poor thing hasn't built up a tolerance yet, I don't think ... *prods Sieve with a toe* ... oops?

*Eyes Covai* ... brooms?