DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi

Chiyuki

Hi!  Glad to have you aboard.  I am Ursula, Golden Needle old-timer.  This is the funnest Org.  Well, it's the only Org I belong to, so I may not be the most objective observer, but I think so. :)  We have games, and exchanges and happy mail.  My personal favourite.  Hop right in and see what you like.  We have no Drama here.  Just fun and good friends.

Lor will be kind of busy this weekend, having her daughter's 1st birthday party, but she will be in to sash you.  Twinnie will along, probably soon, to give you your official knitting needles, so you can start poking.  It is the official sport of The Kin.

Enjoy!

Hi Chi!!  Welcome to the Kin!!  I'm Twinnie one of the Council members!  Lor is our Org Leader..also called our elegant eldest!!

Both of us have been kind of busy and not around this weekend!  Sorry bout that!!  But..Welcome!!  We will love having you as a member of our Kin Family!! Since you've been waiting..I'll jump in and do the honors...*grins*

*wraps a blue sash around Chi's hips, ties it with a knot and kisses her forehead*

You will be totally official when Lor arrives to give you the Kin's welcome kiss!!  And here are your official Blue Knitting needles!!  *giggles*  We don't neccessarily knit with them...they are for freindly poking...try them out on Sam!!

*hugs Chi*  I will add you to our user group and to the Blue Sash board!  You should also be able to see our child boards..the Farm and The Knitting Circle!  Look around..and if you have any  questions...just ask!

*grins and double knots the sash around Chiy's hips with a wink, then kisses both cheeks*

Welcome to the Kin! :D Since Twinny's already done the hard stuff, I get to just sit back and say

[move]WELCOME!WELCOME!WELCOME!19582.gif[/move]

Archived