DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Q & A with the Black Tower DL

Segurant

Okay so I have been pretty busy of late with work and Dragon*Con, but Dragon*Con came and went without much fuss so now I can devout more time to the Black Tower Division.

So some of you I know, so of you I don't.  So here is your chance to ask me any question about me, the Black Tower RP, rules, regulations, silly things, serious things, or whatever.

Before you ask, here are a few simple Questions to save you the time.

Why are you the Division Leader?  Well I applied and I got the job.  I've been a member of the RP for quite some time with about a 3 year break.  I was originally a member of the Warders RP, held the title of Grand Master of Thunder on the Ocean.  I've roleplayed for almost 20 years now starting with AD&D 2nd edition rules.  I've played numerous RPG type games and enjoyed many characters and stories throughout my playing days.

Do you have a Black Tower character?  Yes I do.  The name of the Character is Tsingtao Ming.  Tsingtao Ming is also the name of my Dark Jedi that I role play at another site.  I also RP Bryon Taliesin of the Children of the Light but he is on the back burner.

What are you plans for the Black Tower?  Well, that is trick.  I want to improve the RP and help make this the best damn division in the Dragon Reborn world.  I know we have a lot to do so any and all help will much be appreciated.

What are a few ideas you have for the Div?

How did you end up marrying Kath?

What kind of chocolate is your favorite?

How many times have you read the WoT books?

What is one thing you hate?

Do you have facebook?

When will I heard from you about the Talent I applied for before D*Con?

Thanks for the info Seggie.  I am glad you are back in full swing.  I look forward to helping wherever I can and I look forward to bigger and better things for the BT.  I am looking forward to the upcoming Inter-div RP's - Fire in the Sky, CotS encounter, and the cleansing.  I would love to see more in the future. 

Ooh things I would like to see:

1) Our Div website updated

2) Some more information or details about the layout and amenities at the "Farm".  It would be nice to have so that we can have some added details and uniformity in our posts

My answers are in bold

Thanks for your questions, Tigara.

What are a few ideas you have for the Div?

Well I'm glad you asked.  One I would like to create two new staff positions for the BT.  One would be a Rollmaster where they would keep track of the BT Roster, active members, the email group, and a rank breakdown.  I would also like to create BT Events for us to do to pass the time with each other, other divisions and whatnow while  the Dragon Reborn plotlines are being worked on.  I would like to see the BT having at least 10 active Asha'man at any given time.  I would like to recruit new members.

I am also currently discussing other changes with the staff so more new will come.

How did you end up marrying Kath?

I was drunk one night and asked her to marry me.  She said no of course since I was drunk and all.  So I had to use compulsion on her to make her marry me.  Or was it the other way around?

What kind of chocolate is your favorite?

Chocolate?  What is that?  My wife gets the chocolate.  It makes her happy.  Actually I like milk chocolate.  Thanks for asking.

How many times have you read the WoT books?

Sadly, only once.  I'm not a fast reader so I'm waiting for the last book before I re-read the series.  Might I suggest reading Mistborn to pass the time. :)

What is one thing you hate?

People would ruin RPs by either not reading it and just adding their own version of the story or completely disregarding the continuity of the story.

Do you have facebook?

Yes

When will I heard from you about the Talent I applied for before D*Con?

Didn't I respond to you?  I thought I did.  Was it via email?  If so what email addy did you send it to?  I remember saying okay to someone recently.  Wasn't that you?  Shoot me an email to black.tower.div@gmail.com.

Thanks

Sieve,

The answers you seek will soon be dealt with.  We are currently working on a Dragon Reborn Wiki and everything regarding the Black Tower will be updated and moved there.

Well I'm glad you asked.  One I would like to create two new staff positions for the BT.  One would be a Rollmaster where they would keep track of the BT Roster, active members, the email group, and a rank breakdown.  I would also like to create BT Events for us to do to pass the time with each other, other divisions and whatnow while  the Dragon Reborn plotlines are being worked on.  I would like to see the BT having at least 10 active Asha'man at any given time.  I would like to recruit new members.

I am also currently discussing other changes with the staff so more new will come.

Wicked! Sounds great!

I was drunk one night and asked her to marry me.  She said no of course since I was drunk and all.  So I had to use compulsion on her to make her marry me.  Or was it the other way around?

Muah! Must have been the other way around. *gigglesnort*

Chocolate?  What is that?  My wife gets the chocolate.  It makes her happy.  Actually I like milk chocolate.  Thanks for asking.

Milk chocolate ftw!!

Sadly, only once.  I'm not a fast reader so I'm waiting for the last book before I re-read the series.  Might I suggest reading Mistborn to pass the time. Smiley

Actually, I'm on the Well of Ascension. They're great! ^_^ I read Elantris too!

People would ruin RPs by either not reading it and just adding their own version of the story or completely disregarding the continuity of the story.

*nod nod*

Didn't I respond to you?  I thought I did.  Was it via email?  If so what email addy did you send it to?  I remember saying okay to someone recently.  Wasn't that you?  Shoot me an email to black.tower.div@gmail.com.

Nope, wasn't me. And I've sent the bloomin' thing to you twice already and once to Arath! *goes to send it again*

Why does your wife call you a panda chub? :D

Good question!  My wife is a meany poopy head who likes to belittle me as much as possible.  I'm telling you it's love!

Darling, did you put the leftovers in the fridge?

Yes, my darling.

What's your favorite color?

Do you spell that word color or colour?

What's your favorite passtime?

Habla espanol?

Si Ud. habla espanol, cual es su libro favorito?

If you don't speak spanish, what is your favorite book?

Do you speak any other languages?

What is your occupation?

Suppose that a given microwave radiation has a wavelength or 11.2 cm. How many photons are required to head 200 mL of coffe from 23 degrees C to 60 degrees C?

What's your favorite color?

Green

Do you spell that word color or colour?

Color.  I'm American and a Texan to boot so spelling and grammar looks right all the time. :D

What's your favorite passtime?

Video Games

Habla espanol?

One phrase I know, is "Pablo, uno mas por favor."

Si Ud. habla espanol, cual es su libro favorito?

Spanish for Dummies

If you don't speak spanish, what is your favorite book?

Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson.  Well it will be once I'm done.

Do you speak any other languages?

I can speak some Chinese.  I am proficient in Gibberish though

What is your occupation?

I work in the Auto Insurance business.

Suppose that a given microwave radiation has a wavelength or 11.2 cm. How many photons are required to head 200 mL of coffe from 23 degrees C to 60 degrees C?

Don't make me balefire you! >:(  ummm 1 photon?

We have enough enchiladas leftover for both of us to have some tomorrow for lunch, especially since I'm making spaghetti for dinner tomorrow. Want me to pack that? I'll be sure to pack you some sort of breakfast sandwich too.

Lunch Menu

Enchiladas

Muscadines

Breakfast

Turkey Sandwich

do you cook and bake?

No, but that is why I have Kathana. :D

where have you traveled in the world?

Hong Kong and Taiwan and the Bahamas

do you have animals, if so which and who acording to them is the boss of the house? (animals done lie about these things :P)

No pets unless you count Kathana, though I think she would count me as her pet. ;)