DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ok the good ones win ....Then what?

CALDAZAR

As I see it TR (TG is on the way) will have more than enough fighting  . The same goes for Andor .

I believe that the most reasonable thing for everyone would be to accept TR as a territory inside Andorian province (which by the way could expand with Elayne's claim for other thrones).

Perrin wont like a confrontation with Andor , Elayne need TR archers , maybe a diplomatic solution can be found .

Even if Manetheren can be revived , it can be part of a federation in which Andor is the strongest force.

Anyway , Perrin and TR arent in my point of view significant any more . All their battles etc  had little influence so far in the war against Shadow . Dumai's Wells is their only important achievement .And without tha Ashaman ....

Rand's homeland , Rand's friend .That's all...

By the way , Berelain is the best female character in all the books.

One more mistake for Perrin.....

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Min I bet bites it and it is her death that makes Rand cry thus not being so hard everyone keeps complaining to him about.

This is posible... Though, I think Elayne is giong to die during childbirth. You know how Min says that her babys are going to be healthy but she can't say anything about Elayne apart from that. Could this be because Elayne is going to die delivering them?

Was it Eqwene that had a post TG dream that had Rand in a boat with 3 women... indicating that Rand, Min, Aviendha & Elayne all live!?

There are many possiblities but I think it is pretty much obvious that it must be Rand and his trio-chiefly because of the 'he who is dead yet lives' part.

However, this does not prove that Elayne wouldn't die during childbirth because we dont know whether is this pre or post TG.

I don't expect her to die after all the trouble she went to to get the throne. GRRM may do it but RJ?-no way. RJ doesnt even kill MCs when there are perfect opportunities. I don't think he would have done this.

The TR would not be much of a contribution to the overall forces of the Light. We are talking about the greatest battle of the age after all.

Still very new at this Forum "stuff".  Hopefully I'm using this quote function properly - But, I wasn't sure my reference to Egwene was correct, so I had to do a little research!!

I guess you could say the Egwene seeing three women isn't enough to prove that. There isn't any proof that the three are indeed Aviendha, Min and Elayne. She didn't give/see any description of them, so for the sake of argument it could be any three women really.

PROOF:  Refer to LOC Chapt 14 - "Dreams & Nightmares".  It's the one with the huge bubble of evil incident in Salidar... sheets, beds, flying buckets, etc. 

Nicola bursts out of nowhere with, "The Lion Sword, the Dedicated Spear, She Who Sees Beyond.  Three on the boat, and He Who is Dead yet lives.  The Great Battle done, but the world not done with battle.  The land divided by The Return, and the guardians Balance the Servants.  The future Teeters on the edge of a blade". 

Conclusion 1 - Elayne, Aviendha, Min & Rand all survive & live after TG, "The Great Battle". Granted, somehow he's got to die & live again somehow. 

Conclusion 2 - The Seanchan survive & retain the lands in the west / southwest of Randland - Land's they've already conquered.

Conclusion 3 - Ashaman / Guardians will survive to balance the AS / Servants

Lastly, it seems that the Dark One won't be completely defeated.  Seems like RJ is bringing everything in to balance.  Everything seems to have an offset or balance.  Makes me think of all the references to the Pattern and Min's references to balance.  Evil to balance good.  That may be why the AOL could's survive?

Done - have to stop rambling now!!!!

All clear conclusions except that you cannot say 'the DO will not be completely defeated' just from that.

'The world not done with battle' indicated on-going battles etc.. but no necessarily with the DO. It is much more likely that the on-going battles are to do with seizing power in various cities and of course, randlanders do not need the Seanchan any more after TG and so much more.

'The world not done with battle' indicated on-going battles etc.. but no necessarily with the DO. It is much more likely that the on-going battles are to do with seizing power in various cities and of course, randlanders do not need the Seanchan any more after TG and so much more.

True, most likely will be a combination.  Just as when the the LTT sealed the bore the battle still went on afterwards as was still armies for the DO out there fighting.  If I remember right the fighting basicly stopped as everyone started becoming concerend with surviving when all the men on both sides started going insane.  Same now, once Rand wins the bad guys won't all surrender, will still be trollocs and other evil things left to fight. 

To clarify my rambling thoughts, I think the ongoing battles & strife provide the basis for my earlier conclusion that the DO will still exist after TG.  Again, based on the philosophy of Min and the scholar who thought she was "distracting" <his name escapes me> the pattern requires things to come back to balance?

To clarify my rambling thoughts, I think the ongoing battles & strife provide the basis for my earlier conclusion that the DO will still exist after TG.  Again, based on the philosophy of Min and the scholar who thought she was "distracting" <his name escapes me> the pattern requires things to come back to balance?

Herid Fel.  Yes, that's why the ta'veren effect is both good and bad.  So a child might get up from a fall unharmed, but a block down a man gets hanged when his handkerchief catches on the doorknob, or a roof tile flies through the window and kills a woman at dinner.

Rand will bind the Nine Moons to him through Mat. We still don't know what all the "swirling colors" are when each ta'veren think about each other. Ever notice how Rand, Mat and Perrin aren't complete. Each one is always looking to the other for something the other lacks. (eg: How each thinks the other has a way with women) Mat has the connection to Manetheren, old knowledge, and "The Dark One's own luck". Perrin has a connection to the land and compassion. His aversion to violence is in stark contrast of the vulgar displays of power that Rand exercises. Rand is the heart of power. He is the "king", in the world to either save it or destroy it, we don't know yet. Not sure if this idea is fully formed yet, but I think the three are bonded closer that we know yet.

Archived