DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ANNOUNCEMENT Kinsters!!!

Samuraiflip05

So the wifey goes for a few tests due to some chest pain(Nothing wrong) and during the tests the doctor informs her of a new development.....A baby!!

So yep, the wifey and I are on our way to being parents a third time.  We were totally caught off guard by this as we had not planned on a third this soon(Although we were planning on it later).  So we have about 8 months left at this time. 

LOL wasn't there a little limited LOA  when you two had the house alone and the kids were gone for a week?  Seem to remember some allusions to enjoying some marital harmony then....*grins and bounces*

WOOHOOO!!!!!  COngrats to you guys Sam!!!  *bounces and chuckles*  I think I just need to keep a baby afaghan in constant progress around here.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to skip a great whopping portion of my pregnancy with my third when I had my period in March and then found out in June that I'd conceived in January.  Go figure.  But my periods have been all kinds of crazy ever since my first child, so I didn't know what was up. 

Congratulations!  I know this is about 10 days late, but it still holds true. ^_^  I got my tubes tied when my third was born, so if Jade's water gets me pregnant, I'm gonna be mad! >:(

*laughs*

You're never late around here.  ;)

Funny story, we went to a friends house to celebrate his 30th birthday.  there were two pregnant women....my wife and another friend.  So they decided to plant the bday boys wife between them on the couch to give her "Prgnant vibes".....lol. 

Archived