DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dreamwalker score

Greetings from the Black Tower folks!

Just thought I'd pop in here with a quick quesion. I've just rejoined DM after a hiatus, and wondered if anybody could help me with something

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,24354.0.html

I've been told by Segurant (Black Tower Division Leader) that I get to keep my Dreamwalker Talent, but this score chart is news to me.

My Storm Leader Covai actually trained with the wolfkin way back with Telnor (for anyone who remembers that name :P) and can Step, and use Need as well. He hasn't learnt how to enter TAR whilst half awake though. I'm guessing this would put his score around a 8-9, but like I said this is all new to me so I can't say.

Is anybody able to shed some light for me? I've checked with Segurant and he's said this is the best place to ask, since Wolfkin are the main users of Tel'Aran'Rhiod, and I don't want to start RPing things out of line with my character strength that clashes with the set up already established.

Thanks for the help folks!

Oh, and if anyone's up for an RP with a crazy channelers, just let me know :D

Hi Covai. Yes, that'd put your Dream Score at 8 points. That covers the basic 4 lessons including basic control, controlling clothing, summoning clothing and weapons, stepping using knowledge of a place or need to be there and searching based on need. Anything over that would be Sage/optional training.  :)

Welcome back and enjoy your RPing.  ;)

Awesome! Thanks for clearing that up.

Now two more questions :P

1) Do I need to notify someone to get my score approved/on that list, or am I free to just go ahead and RP with it?

2) As I'm currently the only BT Dreamwalker, how would I go about advancing my score further(if thats possible for a BTer)? I'm assuming it would need to be an Inter-Div RP with either Wolfkin, White Tower, Shayol Ghul or Aiel as they are the other division with Dreamwalkers.

Thanks again for the help with with this. Sorry to be a bother.

I've been meaning to redo that list, in so much as having it under one of the staffer's names..  Tay, if it's not too much of a bother, do you want to handle that, or would you prefer I did?  I'm fine either way; I merely suggest it towards someone who actually knows something about it, of course *grins*

I didn't know there was a list lol, but sure, I'm happy to handle it Rae.  :)

Covai, consider it official. If your DS score came from the Wolfkin originally, then I'm happy with it. I'll double check to see if I still have a note of it in the Wolfkin records but I see no reason why you shouldn't go ahead and RP.

And yeah, I dunno if BT have anything so I'd imagine it'd need to be inter div RPs to increase the score. :)

Gratzi dear; the list is the thing that Covai linked to; just make sure to add a note to the bottom or something giving Arie (Andrea Collet) credit for the original compilation of that :)