DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

We are auctioning off the leaders of the WT. (updated rules 6-8 )

*taps Mic*  Is this thing on?  Are you all asleep out there?  So far only two bids have come in.  Both for the Amyrlin.  Let's show those Heads how much they are wanted.  How much we want to use and abuse them. :p hehe.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god...

They're all from people who like me, right? RIGHT?

Oh and when are bids due? I'd like to bid on a few people myself, but I don't have time to think of bids before I leave. If I can do it when I get back, that'd be great.

No one wants to abuse me! Yay!  :D

8)

Having an Ajah Head in your pocket might be pretty cool.  I'm just figuring out who I'm bidding for.  And I think I still owe you a poem on your awesomeness.....maybe I could get you to write it for me if I win you?  :D

Nah, I'm just waiting till later so the price isn't so steep...

*laughs* You think my price is going down, love? I'm wounded. I think I get more expensive the longer you make me wait...

Now you're saying I'm not practical? *arches her eyebrow*

Alright, you're not allowed to bid on me at all then! Go bid on Mystikins! I'll wait for someone who really appreciates me to bid on me. *crosses her arms and tosses her hair back*

Now, someone get in here and save me from my warder, already. I have no problem with french maid costumes...

Archived