DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Star Wars Stickers?

I'm looking for Star Wars stickers that are dishwasher safe. I want to buy my husband a Laptop Lunch system to take his lunch to work in instead of the hideous grocery bags he uses.  He refuses to use a lunch box unless it's Star Wars related though.  Any ideas on where I could find stickers to decorate his bento box with?

Not much is dishwasher safe nowadays. Even if they stay on, they'll eventually fade due to the bleach.

If the outer case is cloth, as it looks, maybe you could pay one of those embroidery places that puts stuff on caps to embroider the Star Wars logo on it. Unique and cool; He'll never leave home without it.  ;)

That's awesome. I don't know if I have the patience for that. Especially when every day I ask "What do you want?" and its a plain turkey sandwich on white bread with mayo. If I ask him what else he wants, he'll think about it for a minute and say "Two sandwiches?"

I think he's insisting on a Star Wars bento box just to make me squirm.

You can use any of the stickers that are meant for car windows or just window decals.  They're water resistant, heat resistant, and should stand up to the dishwasher.  You just have to be SURE that there are NO AIR BUBBLES underneath.  Other then that, you're good to go.  ;)

Archived