DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

RP Signups

Yup, I need people to RP.

Sign up here if you're interested, and let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like to do. I'm assuming my Sergurant letting me keep my Storm Leader Title I'm fully able to run training classes, so feel free to ask. Other ideas include drinking contests, and you all bowing down to worship how great I am :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the wait Sylvirci, been flat out lately taking care of my grandmother :(

But I'll get onto the RP. Gambling and drinking are both good. Or Covai can teach you how to hunt in the woods around the Farm. Heck, I could even teach you how to cook, considering I was doing it when the Inn was first built (another claim to fame of mine. Shame the things been destroyed and re-built umpteen times for RP practices :P)

Let me know what you're up for. I'm happy to start the RP, or you can start and I'll join in :)

Edit: Sieve, the offer goes for you too. Just let me know when you're bio's done and we can get started. Hey, I'll even do your introduction RP to the Farm if you'd like :D

Ah, sorry.

Well... His block would be the negative publicity that's been around male channelers. Ever since he was born, the only times he heard about male channelers would be when yet another nation had descended into chaos, another false dragon etc.

So he's more than a little reluctant to push through that negative image and psychologically get himself to channel. Though the Taint isn't helping much either.