DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Attn: ALL CotS Members!

Sylvirci

One thing I like to do for reference is make a list of what weaves each channeling character can do, and will use that for reference.  As it were, I almost NEVER need to check that, since I rarely channel when I'm writing :D

Depends on how you want the character to be.  I have two channelers; one hardly channels, and the other will begin channeling more and more as I begin to slowly break her mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, my Dreadlady is pretty strong in the OP, but favors her daggers over saidar. Three other characters have blocks to some degree or another, and one of the three that can channel normally is a Novice called Jerinia. The others are a Kin and a nonviolent Aiel ^^;

Yeah, that about sums it up.

One thing I like to do for reference is make a list of what weaves each channeling character can do, and will use that for reference.  As it were, I almost NEVER need to check that, since I rarely channel when I'm writing :D

I did that. I got the list iof weaves, wrote what they use, then put down which channelers can use it. It's a great reference.