DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sexy can I?

Just pardon my manners for interupting whatever shenanigans are afoot here in the White Tower.

Hi! I'm Justen Diablos.  Of the Seanchan Diablos'. 

I have an important message from the Seanchan.  The Emperor himself deems this message of top priority and would have delivered it himself but alas he has amazingly well turned calves and we understand that feature tends to distract most of the White Tower Novi'.  Due to that, and because of the importance of this message he has instead designated the kid Diablos as his Voice.  So without further ado an important message from the 'Chan...

Barmacrawl is not funny.  We apoligize if some of you have wrongfully come to this conclusion due to our orgs self imposed seclusion from the outside world. 

You see we are fully cognizant that Barm is a member of many different orgs due to the fact that DM wrongfully allows so much cross membership but at the end of the day we claim him as our own.  Because of his... special... nature we allow him to travel from org to org spreading his own brand of... I guess you could call it humour to the world.  The thing is our mighty order of Seanchan is quite frankly the greatest ingathering of comic wit ever witnessed in our time, and Barm is but a fragment of what we represent.  A very very very very (very) miniscule fragment.  Imagine our surpise and chagrin when we discovered that other orgs actually found him funny.  Don't get me wrong, we love Barm as only family can but we understand his limitations.  I offer this disclaimer to you all as a form of apology in the hopes that someday the Chan and the WT can be friends.  This message is delivered to you because my (your faithfull friend JD) love for the WT is second only to my love for my beloved CoL.  I just wanted you all to have all the information at your lovely fingers. 

With that I take my leave of you and wish you well from all of Seanchan.

JD,

The Messenger.

*giggles to self*

Well, Justen. I think by way of apology for letting Barm run free like that, you should come and live with me...I mean us! Us in the White Tower! Not me personally as my cabana boy! The thought never crossed my mind! How dare you?

I'm going to be quiet now.

Oh good, nobody cares about Justin. Its probably a good thing you didn't kill Justen though Blig... well, good for you. Not so good for me. Not as entertaining to watch when people realize what you've done.

*Smacks himself across the face while muttering incoherently* 

Don't do it JD, it's just too easy.  That's lowbrow, you don't need it to be funny. 

But he just put himself out on frontstreet for about 90 different comebacks self.

I know self, just let it be. *soothing voice* just let it be.

JD,

Taking Candy from Babies since 1988

Archived