DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I am back :)

*hugs*

I would really like to play my Wise One, but I have an ogier and windfinder as well? Up to you :)

I have something in every div! ;D But it looks like you are heavily loaded to the FL. My FL's are a Hunter of the Horn, a Kinster, and a mercenary (who can't speak). They should all be in my siggy rotation. Anyone you find interesting?

Hmm... Masura's a Kin, my pirate should be willing to trade with Sea Folk and my BT character lived in a Stedding for a good while.

In case you want to spice up the Windfinder thread, i have a Seanchan or two i'm working on... <.<;;

Jehaine I am in need of a sul'dam if you have one, PM me :)

Tigara, think your Hunter might try to seek the gift of passage from my windfinder's ship? or I can bring out Drea, the ogier, I haven't RPed with her much lol

She likely might. She'll try anywhere that sounds mysterious or mythical. She might try to look on some islands. I'll try to get a RP plan to you.

Shalon!!!  Welcome back, love!  I was just thinking about your Ogier Peddler meeting Dilly at some point, but, but, but I have an Ogier too now :D  It'd be fun to write with you again.  *bounces excitedly*  I'll reply to your PM in a bit (I've a fair few to get through ;) )  I have a Sul'dam and Damane too.  And when I get through everything, I'll be back full strength *rawr*