Twitchy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*waves some muffins in front of Nyn's face*  Here pretty pretty :D

Dude. The girl is touching you and you're standing there with your hands in your pockets!?!?!  I feel sorry for her. Where's the love? :P

Nice one Horus, though I saw it already in facebook, bwahahahahha  8)

Nyn

haha the photographer yelled at me for having too much love. She posed us like that. So I went with the flow.

Ah, she riddles me the ancient riddle: "What's the point?" Have you ever seen an eagle flying back to his home with dinner for the Mrs. and all the little eagle babies. And he's flying against the wind and he's flying in the rain and he's flying through bullets and all kinds of hell, and then right at that moment when he's about to get back to his nest, he says, "What the f**k, it's a drag being an eagle" and right then two little X's comes across his eyes just like in the old fashion cartoons. And he goes plunging down, and down and down and BAM...

He's just a splatter of feathers and then we don't have the national bird of America no more. Did you ever see that?

No?

Me Neither. An eagle's got too much self-respect. How's yours?

Eclipse, I hate you.

Anyway.

Yeah, Homecoming is basically the "beginning" of the school year in High School and College.  Even though it's often after about 3-6 weeks of school have gone by.  There's a big football game, where students get all decked out in school colors, set up booths to sell stuff for their clubs, make floats, and cheer for their team.  Hoorah.  The day after the football game, (American Football by the way)  there is a dance for all the students.  Fun fun!