DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Warder Trainee RP

Sylvirci

Hello Ladies!

My Warder trainee just finished his intro RP and is going to explore the White Tower. He hopes to meet some Aes Sedai, Accepted and Novices.

Also I'm trying to see if I can get a Req done. The req I'm looking at is a Conflict: To settle a dispute, disagreement or problem that two members of the Tower might be having. If anyone is interested in having such a problem please let me know. :D

Jay, can you tell me what parts of the WT a Trainee of the WY would be allowed to enter?

Thanks,

Syl

Gaidan Hatori, Warder trainee

P.S. Yes I am also Masuko Svetanya, Novice of the White Tower. ;) This is for my Warder though. :D

LOL ummm I don't believe a trainee can enter any part of the Tower except maybe the main foyer and the Great Hall. *G* I would love to rp with you, especially if you were to say head the wrong direction and be in need of getting in trouble. *winks*

*grins*  Sounds like potential fun; too bad he can't just hop in on the thread where Muirkin's character was Green-bashing... I think that was too long ago, ne pas?

It was just the first conflict that came to mind.  I'll go back to corner-hiding now :D

It can be my Gaidan that gets in trouble, but still need 3 chars altogether. :D So I could have him "wander" into the wrong area. ;) Just need him to be able to be a part of a conflict. If he is in the cinflict *shudders at thought of having one with Jay as the Amyrlin* ;D then the third person would have to be the moderator. :D

Anyone else?

Thanks Rae, but I would have to start my own thread. :D ;)

I think my Gaidan is going to bite off more then he can chew!

The thread is up and there for anyone to join. If you want to and feel like torturing...I mean helping a Warder trainee, then have fun! The more the merrier and besides, I think most AS, Accepted and Novices would swarm a male in the WT. Especially since he is currenty in the Dorm area! ;) :D

Syl

Gaidan Hatori, Warder Trainee