DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LOA ish

Tigara

I'll be in Alberta for a week or so, so I won't have time to RP much, but I'll still be checking in regularily and doing my biocheckerical duties! Just not much else. Just so you know. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK, I'm leaving you again. The Twins told me to and Jasmyne was glaring at me angrily, so I thought it was best to leave you all.

>.>

No?

Ok, I'm going to Alberta to work for my brother for six weeks. (ish) So, the dates are June 10 to July 26 (once again, ish), but I'll TRY to keep up with RPs, but I will be busy. Staff stuff, yeah I can do that easy. My brother got high speed. ;D

Oh, I likely won't have MSN (unless I can majorly do some arm-twisting), so PM is the best way to reach me.

• 1 month later...

Ladies and gentlemen, my bus leaves in 2 and a half hours. I am going home! ;D

But then I'm only home 3 days before I leave for camp, which is a complete LOA. From the 28th to 2nd, I'm totally gone, so don't have too much fun without me. :D

Heh lol

Back, gone, back, gone... If one paid no notice to the timestamps, people might wonder if you announce you'll be away and back every two days or so ;D

Kidding aside though, try not to have TOO much fun at camp. We want you to miss us every once in a while as well after all ;)

• 2 weeks later...