DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Appointments

Jaydena

We have two new members of our staff, Wintermist aka Lara has been promoted to Head of the Blue Ajah. Jehaine has also been promoted, she is now our official webmistress, she's doing a great job so far. So it you notice anything on the website that needs changed, just send her a PM about it, odds are she's aware of it but it never hurts to bring it up. Congrats to both of you!!

Congrats!

I can tell there is an effort being made on updating info and all that. The only suggestion I have is 1) make sure all the raising requirements posted in various spots (this forum, the N/A report board, and on the website) all match. Is the site still staying at the same web address it's at now? otherwise a whole lot of stickies will need to be updated.

Yup, only that's something i can't help with, since i don't know which information is supposed to be correct. I just managed to get the Ajah pages working again because it was something i could fix -- the actual info is still as outdated as ever though ^^;

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations Rossa & Jehaine! Oh and Jehaine, sorry to add to your (already immense, most likely) workload but when you get a chance, could you please move Saline from Inactive to active? Thanks. And congrats again. ;D