DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ajah RP for Accepted

Tigara

Yeah, I need to get working on my Reqs. I got lazy after Meli got raised, so I need ot get crackin'. Let's see. I need to do an Ajah RP. So, could I get two Ajah's to volunteer to give me a hand, or perhaps one Ajah with an idea ot work two Accepted into one thread?

* One Ajah Requirement RP** - MUST be based on Ajah Choice

So this will count for Tig's Accepted character and any other Accepted aspiring to the Greens.

Aes Sedai RP - RP with a sister(s) from any Ajah, while traveling, in an intrigue or anything else of substance. Does not have to be the Ajah you are aspiring to.

If there are any Accepted joining in who don't aspire to the Greens, this can count for the above though ?

Freeday - Organize an Rp with 2 or more Novices or Accepted.

I know it says Organize, but I'd be quite happy to accept this for the Novice reqs

Actually, i just edit them. When i make the requirements, that's when i bump the thread.

Never really figured it was important to know i still had an x amount of threads left before being eligible for promotion ^^;

Should i?

You're quite correct, Jehaine - you only need to make a new post when you've met the requirement (ie done the rp, quiz, whatever) ... my bad *blushes*.

I would suggest that when your thread goes to a new page, just post the whole thing again, so you and I (or whoever updates your record) can both see what you HAVE done, as well as what you should still do, without having to scroll between pages. It just makes it faster and easier to see.

* One Ajah Requirement RP** - MUST be based on Ajah Choice

So this will count for Tig's Accepted character and any other Accepted aspiring to the Greens.

Aes Sedai RP - RP with a sister(s) from any Ajah, while traveling, in an intrigue or anything else of substance. Does not have to be the Ajah you are aspiring to.

If there are any Accepted joining in who don't aspire to the Greens, this can count for the above though ?

Freeday - Organize an Rp with 2 or more Novices or Accepted.

I know it says Organize, but I'd be quite happy to accept this for the Novice reqs

1. I'm not sure if my Accepted will go Green. Melianna sure won't, but Jasmyne just may. For Melianna, I'll have to yank Raeyn's teeth do get something done with the Browns.

2. That would be Melianna