DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ROLL CALL

Liitha

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an email a while ago from someone asking to use the stuff I had on the trollocs page, I assumed someone was FINALLY making a new one, seeing how my old one hasnt been updated in like 3 years... so, where is this new webby!

I've just made it here. I'm the very swishy-very soon to be Cced-new member at the Rashad Ranch who managed to make Sira and Joe have an entire discussion on punk culture in medieval times yesterday in chat. ;)

Oh yes, the name's Adela. :P

I personally don't like Ashara. Reminds me too much of me, except prettier, smarter, cooler, and with 100% more ninja.

(Well, maybe 98%.)

On that note, welcome aboard! I shall personally train you in the art of Trolloc-fu, which involves using a Trolloc as a weapon. And looks really, really funny. Funny strange, not funny ha-ha.

:D

new site looks good *nods*, eventhough the news are in a language NO ONE understands, including those that speak it, so sayeth I, the Lord *nod nod nod* :P

And if annyone registers the shayol-ghul.org domain before I get back home and register it for the ORG!, I am gona be pissed and will want to exact venegance in the form of crap throwing :evil:

Im here... for one last shot at activity. My only problem is, I don't know who I want to be. A lowly Darkfriend, maybe. A lacky. Maybe.

The Ghost of Peaten al'Kar

former 1/2 of Slayer

also the Ghost of Xander do'Rain

former Master of Instruction