DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I wanna join the Kin!! *nods*

BridMorgan

Hey all!  As the subject says, I wanna join the Kin pwease!  ;)  After reading through some posts and talking to my Sis and Twinniepoo in the past, I've decided I would like to become part of the fun!  ;D

SISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG that's great news  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

*pouncetacklehugglesmoochies*

So glad you decided to join hun hehe, it'll be fun!!

*pokes with red needle* Welcome to the Kin !! :D :D

*grins from ear to ear*

Oh Bridley!!!  *huggles tight and snoopy dances, smooches and giggles some more*

Well this is just fine and dandy and wonderful and amazing and it's about time!!!

*pokes with her jingling knitting needle*

Welcome to the Kin!  Now our Elegant Eldest Lor, normally gives you your first sash and the official kiss and howdy do!  But...latley we've been sharing the fun..so I am very happy to welcome you to the Kin!

*slips a blue sash around Brid's hips, fluffs the ends, kisses her on the forehead and hands her a pair of shiny blue knitting needles*

*giggles*  Lor has to give you the official kiss still..but you are a member of the blue sash of the kin!!

Check the boards..you should be able to see our Child boards..the Farm, and the Knitting Circle and the Blue Sash Boards!!!

*grins, tosses flowers and dances everyone into a Snoopy Dance!*  Wooo Hooo!!!!

*huggles Jha and Jay*  Thanks guys!!!  This is gonna be so much fun!  ;D

*flyingtacklehugs and smoochies her Sis*  Thought I'd surprise you Sis!!  :D  This will be awesome!  *pokes with her blue needles*

*tacklehuggles and smoochies Twinnipoo*  Thanks hun!!!  *admires her new sash*  Blue is such a purty color!  *pokes Twinnie*

*pokes SK with her new needles*  already off to a good start I'd say SK.  ;)

*snoopy dances with Tay and Twin*

*smiles* I was wondering how long you could hold out. ;)

*kisses both cheeks and twitches the Blue Sash with a wink*

Welcome to the Kin!  Now all you have to do is get that "corki is my hero" crap out of your sig. *laughs*

Just kidding...

Guest Stefania Sedai

*tacklehugs the silly Brid*

I'm soooooo excited that you are here!!!!!!!!! This is gonna be great!!!!!!!!!

*pokes Brid with her Blue knitting needles*

LOL Lor!!!  I couldn't hold out much longer....figured I'd join before I went a bit more insane.  ;)  As for the Corki is my hero...I've been meaning to take that out.  *nods*  He's not my hero any longer.  Thanks for the reminder.  LOL  *smooches Lor and winks*

*tacklehugs Stef*  Engarde!!  *pokes Stef with her new Blue knitting needles*

I'm wicked excited too!!

Ursula!!  How is your busy season going?  *hugs*  been thinking of you..*nods*

I really hope you and Brid will get a chance to chat and know each other as well!  You two have many things in common!  *grins*  And she is pretty cool chicky!!

*winks at Brid*  there is only two rules in the Kin babe...absolutly no drama and don't splash Ursula with mud when we get to mud wrestling!!!

*gets out notebook*  No drama (easliy handled) and no splashin mud at Ursula.

Gotcha, I'm sure I can handle that Twinniepoo!  ;)  Aww...she thinks I'm cool.  :-*

Thanks for the welcome Ursula!  *pokes three times*  ;D 3 is such a good number.  ;)

Archived