• Sammael
    • Semirhage
    • Verin
    • Alanna
    • Gaul

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

um i am a happy collector of Tatts  ;D over 30 atm i think  ::)

i have a black tribal of the chinese style lionhead dragon on 1 forearm an an winged snake style dragon on my other ( i have all fantasy an spiritual designs ) im currently thinkin of adding the wheel an infinity snake combo ;) for a next one an thinking of a stylized quote also not sure which ;D

i have both arms and my calves,chest an back an back of neck with art atm ::)

Nice!  I incorporated the Celtic knotwork to continue with the theme of my other Celtic tattoos.  A sort of ode to my welsh ancestry.  I'd have gotten both at the same time, but I teach guitar and can't afford to not be able to play at all for long enough to let them heal.  And as you probably know something wrapped on the forearm is a bit more irritating than on a flat surface.  The second will be done at the end of summer in the reverse color scheme.  Again to add more depth to the personal meaning of them. ;D

I have half a dozen tattoos (and probably twice that in scars received from... an active lifestyle and a quarter century of military service); I have a pair of occidental dragons fighting one another on my back.  I have a couple of Chris Achilleos pieces as well.  Nothing WoT related, though I'd likely get the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai (but like Luckers, it'd be for other, non-WoT-related reasons)...

I have half a dozen tattoos (and probably twice that in scars received from... an active lifestyle and a quarter century of military service).
Well, the scars do help balance out the sissyness of the tattoos. Still, you could do with having a few more. Take up duelling, that's usually good for scars. I certainly got a couple that way.

i have 5 tats and i will be getting many more. They all represent something significant in my life. i will be getting the kanji symbol for Dragon on the back of my neck and i will be getting my kids names tatted around my wrist with ivy vines and leaves.

ah yes I was also thinking of getting a WoT tattoo. I have no problem with tattoo's, currently I want to get something ridiculous that I will obviously regret, just as a conversation starter.for example:

"hey why the hell would you tattoo 'F@** the police' across your chest?"

"well, this one time, i was drunk and..." you see? a new friend already.

On a WoT tattoo though i was thinking perhaps a small and simple three circles (the great serpent intertwined with the wheel) on my chest American history X style (but obviously without the racial hatred). Though i'd like a salvidor dali sketch on me too. The dragons i'd like but 1: too noticable and 2:too expensive

I am honestly considering getting the Flame of Tar Valon tattooed on me somewhere.  The problem is, where do i put it?  It won't be an obvious place, since I can't have visible tattoos at my job.

I am honestly considering getting the Flame of Tar Valon tattooed on me somewhere.  The problem is, where do i put it?  It won't be an obvious place, since I can't have visible tattoos at my job.

I'm also considering a tattoo of the Aiel icon ( a la avatar) but waiting a few years to see if I still want it then. I would also be going for somewhere discreet, and think the rear of my shoulder would be a good idea.

Yeah, because of the way I dress, and that I'd like to be able to see on myself at least limits my options. I'm thinking my hip is the best spot right now.

Its funny, because I've never wanted a tattoo, mainly because I couldn't think of anything I liked enough to put on my body permanently. Then it struck me the other day, that there's really only one tattoo I could ever have, and that's it.

Possibly it's a side effect of turning 30 this year.

Archived