DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Inter-Div RP CotS-Answering the Call-Sign ups

Kura

Answering the Call

Phase 1: The Black Tower gets wind of the events in the borderlands, particularly along Arafel’s border. Knowing that this is exactly what the Dragon created them to do, they mobilize. Sending a force of Asha’man and Dedicated to aid the armies of the light, they claim early victories. The onslaught of the power tears through the ranks of shadowspawn and darkfriend alike, and it seems that this will be an easy victory for the light.

Phase 2: As the Asha’man destroy ranks of shadowspawn, the shadow quickly regroups, forming a team of dreadlords and dreadladies, with batteries from the lower ranks of their elite order. When they enter the fray, a stalemate ensues. Neither side being able to take any land from the other, it seems that the battle will come down to endurance over tactics.

Phase 3: Of course, that is all changed when the Chosen hear of the stalemate. The new alliance of Sammael and Semirhage comes to the aid of their minions. Quickly they take the strongest of both sexes, and form a circle in order to overwhelm the Asha’man, while other lords and ladies of dread group together to add support to the chosen that have come to their aid. The Blacktower is quickly pushed back, and travels to safety. The shadow reclaims the lands, while the Light nurses battle wounds, and worse, hurt pride.

I'm sure Jocelyn will be along to correct me if I'm wrong, but this is open to dedicated+, and you shall have a chance to tear into some shadowspawn/darkfriends/dreadlords. Enjoy.

Just an added note, this RP will count as an inter-div rp, or almost any other rp you want it to count for, really. I will also award everyone who sees it through with a bonus strength point for their OP score. So don't hold back! If we don't have many, I may be open to bribery from soldiers to join too ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

More than happy to have you Covai.

And due to our severely depleted numbers, I'll through this open to the soldier's too.  Otherwise there'd only be (*counts fingers*) three of us going.  And that's not much fun.

Besides, soldiers in the books got to fight too.

So, Ze'el and Martyn are welcome to come if they want to.

• 2 weeks later...

-blinks several times-

This never happened? >_> We'll I'd still love to get Sereth in on this, and I'm pretty sure he was bumped up to full Ashie just before I left, because of a freebie promotion. -throws confetti-

Yes, join in as your current rank.  A little bit of a time warp, but that's what we're good at here at DM :D

And I want all of you in on this.  Good chance for some trolloc killing goodness.  Just be realistic about it and wet your pants when you fight your first fade.  :P

Guess I'd better give you guys a heads up on how we're going to do this.  It'll be explained IC, but you can ask questions here.

The strike force will be about 200 channelers.  100 will be with Storm Leader Covai, 50 with Attack Leader Arath, and 50 with NPC Attack Leader Jerim. Covai's force will be the frontline force, while the attack leader groups are flankers.  You're free to go with whichever group you want, and there may be a chance to switch groups as things progress, running messages or whatnot.

Any questions?  Now's the time to ask.  If not, get posting.  I want to add the next post this weekend and then move on to the North boards.