A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Travels of the Tuatha'an!

Desiree

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Administrator

*pulls out his Les Paul mockup and clacks the strum bar*

Air Guitar!!!  ;)  I have a stratocaster but you'll be limited by a few feet of usb cable. ;)

Drums anyone?  Empy? ;)  

I promise not to sing, as long as we get that protection payment. ;)

Can I pay then? I mean, its one thing to offer protection, but your not supposed to hurt the family at the same time! ;)

A daisy chain also refers to any series of complicated relationships in which, over time, people have had different partners who have themselves had other partners within the same group of people.

I had to look this up as I didn't know what it meant.  There are other definitions but I liked this one the best.

What does that have to do with switching partners?  By placing the flower hat on someone, does this denote you are interested in relations?

Sounds like an odd tradition....  I usually just use one of my one liners.

*Empy likes being difficult*

The said something about the 'Way of the Leaf' and all went into that wagon with the smoke coming out the windows...  Beyond that I don't know.

Jelly, try 'getting lei in Hawaii' but it is probably still NSFW.  I reccomend click the 'I feel Lucky' option on googles search, its usually good for a laugh.

hahaha

if you like puns, check out the book series Xanth by Piers Anthony. event he book series name is a pun. what sound do you hear between piers and anthony? xanth. *nods* 8)

hmmm...

I just learned a new song. eclipse, think you can play Love of My Life by Queen?

Archived