DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I would just like to say..

Quatilina

Hey! I wasn't really sure if I would be remembered but honestly - it didn't really matter.  ;)

I've been doing great, maybe you remember my HTML class from way back when? Well now I'm a full-time computer programmer. Currently learning object oriented programming (C#) to finish a project. Did try to goto college but it got cut short because unable to get scholarships/loans/money so now I just work. I've got plans to go back and possibly get a degree someday but honestly I don't know what in.

Thats pretty much been my life for he past couple of years. Moved to Chicago a few years back and totally love it. I started reading the books again during my commute and... well I became worried that DM had died out. So here I am, looking for everyone happy that you're still all here!  ;D

Good too see everyone! Hopefully we can all catch up sometime.  :D

Anyway I'll keep visiting forums! I do that whenever I'm not like.. completely beat. I really do get worked to death these days. Damn IT world.

Ah, DM can't die. And I mean that in a "it's unable to, and if you want to try you have to cut off its head, and even then it won't be really dead only sort of" kind of way.

It's good to have you back! =) And I'll add you to the White Tower usergroup, then you have to talk to Dwynwen to have her add you to the rest of the stuff such as White boards etc. =)

Welcome back, Quatilina...  :)  I've seen your name around, but think you might have come in when I was on my way out for my four year or so hiatus... lol.

I'm originally from the Chicago area... great city.  All of my family still live in the area...  :)

I know Maria.  ;D What can I say my whims are never really logical despite my best efforts to twist logic into them. My boyfriend hears that line a lot, but he's silly and questions them!  :-[

It seems Ajah picking is still as hard as it used to be.  ;) I'd love to come back as a White though, Dwyn. (Hope you get my email!)  :)

So then, you've left Texas too... I moved to England, myself :)

Gah, now I have to figure out what messengers I used to have you on.. it's seriously been at least 5 years!

Now Jules just needs to make an appearance from the mists, and I can die a happy woman :D

Archived