DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Travels of the Tuatha'an!

Desiree

*pulls the brightly-colored wagons up to a stop at the Farm and ties them down*

*hops off of the Mahdi's seat and goes out to hug and kiss Lor on each cheek*

long time no see ;) Well, I made it with my Tinkers for New Years! How about we have that feast I heard you mention a while back? We'll be happy to mend the pots afterwards *giggles*

and of course, no true Tinker festivity is complete without a bonfire and dancing! ;D

*goes and knocks on the wagons of her Tuatha'an to let them know we have arrived*

Hola, Tinkers! *smiles and returns Pol's smooches*

C'mon in and get cozy, I need guinea pigs for my bunco menu... tell me what you think and then I'll go get cooking...

Appetisers:

Veggie tray

fruit tray

BBQ cups (ground beef, bbq sauce, onions and various seasonings)

Cheese tray

Chips (baked) & dip

pickle tray

salad (w/ Olive Garden house dressing)

Cheese fondue w/ french bread

Dinner:

lasagna (I can't describe this, just know that it's not quite Italian and I can make anyone love me for it. ;) )

breadsticks

Dessert:

Rum Cake

What do you think? I have a week to finalize it and go shopping...

if the veggie tray has carrots and either broccoli or cauliflour, then you've already won me over! ;D

And Danya, I'd love to, but this has been keeping me busy! LOL! Plus my new raising in the Wolfkin ^^ otherwise I'd love to be back here and at the Blues regularly! I really did miss ya'll. especially over christmas b/c I knew it was the first christmas here I wouldn't be able to send secret kinster gifts or christmas cards to the Kin or my Blues!

*giggles and dances with Neph*

I tried to make it up by having secret santa in the Tinkers because I knew I'd miss the Kin exchange, but it didn't have enough support. I missed both of them, now.

And I had cards, too! I figured my friends always give me cards so I'd give them some. This time I handed out all the cards and never got a single one back! LOL!

LOL wondered where you had gotten to in my mailbox Fae!!

*grins at Pol and kisses all the TInkers, dancing into the light of the bonfire, doing the first steps of the Tiganza, the bells of her sash jingling her own music*

It's good to have y'all  here!  Welcome to the Kin!!!

Sister twin...I've heard the tale of your lasagna...that's a must and always a hit!  Appetizers..sounds pretty good there..and a rum cake..with real rum?  *grins*  a spendid finale!  So what to drink with all that?

just don't be overdoing and wearing yourself out....

Tinkers!  To dance!  *smooches Ursula and pulls her into the firelight with her*

*grins and winks at Fae*

Oh you're good at this!!!  You could bribe male council members for points if any showed up...

*chuckles*  Lord darlin' nobody sucks at dancing like my husband!!!  Believe me!!  *pulls him between her and Fae, hands on his hips*  Just move like this!!!

*guides Neph through the steps of the Tiganza*

haha, you're doing better than most I've taught ^^

at this point, the girls go back and twirl, holdingup a scarf to let it twirl around them like... so!

*twirls with her red and purple scarf*

you try ^^

and you're getting further at teaching him the Tiganza than I've gotten to yet. i tied him in a cage of Air at the Bt and blared Celine Dion music to "persuade" him to learn the dance the other day. and i could do that then becuase tehre I am an Attack Leader and Chosen! NOT a Tinker! >.>

Archived