DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Spam Comp.

Roxinos

*twaps Moir*

While I love the enthusiasm, there are certain unwritten rules, ya know?

*grin*

Oh ya, and it is kind of depressing that Thare is more evil than Jelly.

But what do you expect from someone named "Jelly" and someone with "gore" in their name?

What its a simple offer...see you help me I will even help you reverse the roll. You get too where the braclet...and well you choose who wears that fine necklace or I'll just keep the items safe and away from all. *grins*

Besides i might be inclinced to join dreadlords...to be fair deepends on what other offers come up. *smiles* I know you love people like me and wish you had more lol.

*Eats everyone in the thread besides Thare*

YOU.

YOU JOIN SHADOWSPAWN, YES.

*Grunts angrily*

WE DOMINATE THE SPAM WAR.

WE EAT ALL OTHER FACTIONS.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T JOIN THE DREADLORDS AND ESPECIALLY NOT THE BLACK AJAH (THEY ARE IN LAST).

SS HAVE WON ALL PREVIOUS SPAM WARS.

*NODS*

JOIN SS.

NOW.

*Grunts*

*Leaves*

All previous spam wars? Really? Hmm...

I don't actually recall any spam wars, but then again, I have a bad memory.

What I do recall was Seb getting to 5000 posts first, and me getting there the next day. And then, magically, I get to 10000 first, and then I got to 15000 first, and then 20000 first. As far as I'm aware, the only thing the SS are good at are gloating the fact that they beat me ONCE. And you know what? The only thing you guys are good at now is spamming yourself. Which is bullsh*t. And besides, we have Moir for that.

Dreadies win. Always.

Yeah, Twitch, before you brag, you might want to check the post counts.

I can't check it. :(

All previous spam wars? Really? Hmm...

I don't actually recall any spam wars, but then again, I have a bad memory.

What I do recall was Seb getting to 5000 posts first, and me getting there the next day. And then, magically, I get to 10000 first, and then I got to 15000 first, and then 20000 first. As far as I'm aware, the only thing the SS are good at are gloating the fact that they beat me ONCE. And you know what? The only thing you guys are good at now is spamming yourself. Which is bullsh*t. And besides, we have Moir for that.

Dreadies win. Always.

The actual spam war that this one was based upon.

*Nods*

Took place in like.... beginning of March '05? and ended in April.

Archived