DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warders

*laughs* Helpless only when it's convienent and when you boys feel like you need a job to do. ;) Sometimes you have to humor the boys (and girls, in some cases) to make them feel needed. Otherwise, they walk around like bears with splinters in their paws!

*pours a cup for Elmindreda*

*laughes*

mint tea...that's really different from all the brew i'm drinking in the band ! LOL

must be better for health,too :wink:

LOL

in fact i'm spending to much time in the band of the red hand and i've missed a lot in here...

*blushes*

so, i try to post once in a while...

The Warders used to be their own Org years ago. After we split the RP away from the community, interest died down. The last couple members decided to join the WT Org as a Guild. For awhile we had the goal of making the Warders Org its own Org again, but right now we're just focusing on keeping members. Most of the people currently in the Warders weren't here when it was an Org, so they don't even realize it is a possibilty.

Lol, as much as I'd love to see them an org again I don't think it should happen. Warders go with the White Tower, there is no real reason they should ever be parted imo.

Mat

former Warder Org Leader

Archived