DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Travels of the Tuatha'an!

Desiree

*multi-colored wagons pull up over the hills surrounding the camp area of the Band, stopping next to one of the flags*

*Pol slides off of the Mahdi's wagon and ties the horses up, signaling the okay to the other tinkers and children amongst them*

Hello, Banders! Sorry for the delay. Better late than never, right? ;) we had a couple of wheels we had to replace :P

so who's ready for song, dance, and Tinker Brand M&M Cookies for the holidays? We'll even help cook and mend your pots for the Christmas feast to come, too! ;D

(mind if we extend our visit to the 31st, Corki? >.>)

Oooh!!  Singing and dancing AND M&M cookies!!  I'm so ready for that!!!!  You do have a never ending supply right?  And you'll do the singing and dancing so I don't make people run in horror?  ;D  We're glad to have ya stop by the Band!!

*Rolls out a barrel or two of Brew for the Tinkers*  Now lets have some fun! 

hmm, as an Aes Sedai I usually take no time to fix these up, but these Rahien Dore need their first lesson in mending things ;D

*pulls LotD over to her plops him down in front of her*

Simon's had his dancing lessons now you'll have your pot mending lessons! ;) now see, it's a simple matter of care, heat, and skill. *takes the handle and the pot and a flat rock a little bit bigger than the size of her fist* ofc, since we don't have a bonfire going yet and we don't have all of our tools with us, it seems I will have to use saidar :P I'll give you - and simon and Damane, ofc - a better lesson one we get home ^_^ (and you're not getting out of Tiganza lessons, either, Pet!)

*channels a bit of fire on the end of the handle and where it is to be connected*

*holds the two ends together using Air*

it's hot, so we usually use other thigns to hold them together... but now all you have to do is bend hte metal back over the pot as it originally was and make sure they meld together when they cool down *uses rock to mend handle back onto the pot and then smoothes out any dents*

*weaves Water over it to coo it and watches it sizzle and steam*

I love that sound for some reason *giggles* ^^

*inspects the pot and makes sure it is balanced and ready for use again*

there! Good as new ^^ just no more *shudders at word* fighting with it :(

*passes dragon the pot and another batch of Tinker Brand M&M Cookies*

and yes, there's PLENTY for all! ;D and I could teach you the Tiganza if you wish to learn it, Brid ;) Anything for a fellow Healer!

Just posting here to say that extending it to the 31st is fine with me since I am not too sure how often I'll be on over the festive period!

Anyway, let the Band give the Tinkers a warm welcome, and show them how to party!

cookies? *perks*

Welcome to the Band's home, Traveling People. I wanna see how you teach your youngsters to dance!!

*hops on a log in the front row and snaps fingers to send Recruits running around with welcoming drinks for the colorful happy people*

*giggles* ofc! cookies for all! ^_^

*sends a couple of giggling children off to serve the Banders cookies with a couple for themselves*

and i made Simon take up a dance with me and follow my movements *giggles* ofc, i threw him off when he got the hang of it with a kiss! ;D

*kisses him again for the heck of it* ;)

Hmmmm another of my ANT-ers, good to see ye LotD... why haven't ye been dancing? Everyone should be dancing.. isn't that what Traveling People do?  ;D

Thanks for the cookies Pol

*munches happily*

Archived