DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How sensitive are you?

Jelly

Your Sensitivity Score: 3%

sensitive-1.jpg

So you're not exactly the most sensitive soul on the planet.

You have a thick skin, and that makes you incredibly tough.

You can get through pretty much any situation - and you expect others to as well!

I'll have to do it again tomorrow, seeing as this is my score, Toys will be different.

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Your Sensitivity Score: 29%

sensitive-2.jpg

In general, you don't let your senses overwhelm you.

You're pretty stoic, and you're good at blocking out what's going on around you.

However, you are still sensitive enough to enjoy all the beautiful things in the world!

Are You Extremely Sensitive?

http://www.blogthings.com/areyouextremelysensitivequiz/

This is SG people! Toughen up!

*stabs Jelly*

We beat all the tears out of our BA recruits.

Also, this thing lied. It said I'm in tune with what's going on around with me, which is wrong. Maybe it's because I didn't strongly disagree with anything. Apathy = sensitivity? There's a conundrum for you.

35%

This report is not just how sensitive your emotions are.  I have a horrible sence of smell.  And my P450s are horrible at destroying xenobio chemicals, so caffeine and pain pills really affect me. 

*My secret is that I having a bleeding heart for kids and animals.  But screw adults.  They have the means of controlling their life, so whatever happens, happens.*

We beat all the tears out of our BA recruits.

Now, that's not very nice.

Tears are a part of our human emotions, which, of course, make us humans. You take them away, and what are we? Inhuman.

I think you all need hugs.

*Hugs*

And remember, love, not hate.

*Picks some flowers, and skips off*

• 3 weeks later...

***Your Sensitivity Score: 33%***

In general, you don't let your senses overwhelm you.

You're pretty stoic, and you're good at blocking out what's going on around you.

However, you are still sensitive enough to enjoy all the beautiful things in the world!

I think this is pretty close to the truth in RL, of course bad company isn't bad company without a reason.*pokes jelly with acid coated stick*

Archived