DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Curiosity

Andrew

Usually when two people want to Bond' date=' they post it within the Org they are both in. Even though this isn't the RP-side, a lot of people tend to act it out.

I don't know all the details/rules though. It seems to be pretty open, but I want to say only channeling type characters can Bond. I think the Band do what's called "Banded." But maybe everyone can Bond since it's Community. I would wait for someone more knowledgeable to post, lol, or ask Kath or Lor.[/quote']

thanks Jhae, and Danya, well you'll see.

In fright of saying something very wrong here, I am pretty sure you can bond anyone you want. You don't have to be full rank, and two Aes Sedai can bond, just like two Warders can bond. (Because we don't think people should supress who they are and follow what is commonly accepted *ggls*) Anyway. This is the community, (as good as) anything goes.

With that in mind, though: I am of the firm opinion that a bond, despite the lack of rules, shouldn't be something you take on lightly. A bond is still an important thing, and not something you do just for the heck of it. So even though you can bond anyone, that doesn't mean you should. Also, it's a good idea that both parties have agreed and are aware of the actual bonding process. We don't want this to be the Las Vegas branch of the White Tower ;)

Mia

Well, here in the community Tower, I don't think we need a permission from anybody... Usually people just write an announcement of it, and tell some reasons for it, I think. It's a pity we haven't seen any 'official Bondings' in a while, because those are so lovely every time.

*cherises her own Bonding* :D

I know Taya has been archieving here some of the Bondings along the Raising.

Oh yes, ideas are fun to come by with bonding. My my the ideas I've had for bonding ceremonies over the course of the last...err...7 1/2 years. Yikes!

You've got plenty of bondage...err...bonding strategies. :oops:

Ok, so that's another point where it really goes against the books. NOONE was allowed to bond until they were fully trained. Warders, and Aes Sedai. Not Algai and Novices.

I'm not complaining, I like it. I'm just saying that it goes against the books.

You got to remember that we are talking about the community side of Dragonmount, not the RP-side. The RP-side is very realistic and true to the books. The community side is about having fun and immersing oneself in the world of RJ, but not necessarily holding true to the "rules" of the books.

Archived