DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi :)

Aranea al`Leises

Welcome! Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Do feel free to browse all the boards that look interesting and join in on any discussions that inspire you!

It can look a little intimidating with so many people and boards, but it just means there are tons of awesome people to get to know and lots of fun to be had!

I'm sure the regular greeters will be along shortly. Hope you have fun here at DM!

Well, welcome to Dragonmount!

I hope you are enjoying yourself so far!  Dont be too shy, be sure to look around. 

And in your looking around, come by the wolfkin organization.  We are a crazy bunch and we would love to see you!  You dont have to join or anything, but do come by and post a thread saying hello, you are sure to get a welcome like no other! 

Oh and dont worry, we may be a bunch of crazy wolfies, but we dont bite...... Well maybe a little bit... ;) 

Hope to see you there!  8)

Welcome to Dragonmount Aranea!! We are glad to have you stop by.

I will second Dos's invite to the Wolfkin Org. We are a nature based group who love to have fun and well behave as wolfies do. Oh, and we only nibble a little out of affection. If you like it you can join, but no pressure there. You are welcome any time.

If you have any questions don't feel shy either post them here or PM someone. We are all friendly, even the Red Ajah. They are so not like the book version! Have fun.

*pouncetackles Dos and Minuet* hey ye two! :D

I'll third the invite to the Wolfkin ;D ;D

hehe Well.... i think i bit someone once... :-\ :-[ but they bit my tail first honest!! :-\ :-[ :-[ :-\ :-X

lol fell free to drop on by, we'll feed you and give you plenty to drink ;)

Welcome to DM!

But not invitinh the newbie to the Band of the Red Hand ORG, 12th? Shame on you! No M-G Brew for you then!

*sees Aranea's ears perk up at the mention of M-G Brew*

It's legendary stuff! And only found at the Band of the Red Hand ORG! Along with Battle Brew and the countless other Brew-based drinks we have! But the Band isn't all about Brew! We are DM's very own music and travel ORG, as well as the place to find Blademasters, Knights and Assassins, depending on which Regiment you join! We have loads of fun, and have lots of activities, whether it is brawling, gambling, drinking Brew, posting, challenging other Banders to duels in the Arena with our dice-based ORG Game and much, much more!

But whatever you do at DM, have fun!

Welcome to DM! :)

If you're at all interested in role-playing, there's a thriving RP community here.  For roleplaying, I'd suggest starting off by reading this post: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,354.0.html  That covers the basics and will give you an idea of where to begin.

Next you'll want to get an idea of the kind of character you'll want to play. Just about every group of people on Randland are represented in some way. When you have an idea of the kind of character you'll want to play, you'll need to come up with a character bio and have it approved for play. For more info on that, check out this post: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,717.0.html

After that, just find your way to the Div boards for your chosen Division and begin to join in on the fun as you await for your bio to be approved and to be assigned a mentor if needed. Over in the Freelanders we've got lots of great plans in the works for the Seanchan, the Seafolk, and the Kin, so if you're interested in any of those character types we'd love to have you. :)

But no matter what you decide to do with your time here at DM, I hope you enjoy yourself. If you have any questions about the RP side, or about DM in general, feel free to PM me here.  Or if you have Skype Messenger, you can find me there as bcxanth as well. :D And once again, welcome aboard. :)

come join us at the Warder's guild in the White tower! we have lots of fun holding competitions and discussions on any number of topics^^

the different sword disciplines compete for "honor" so join a discipline and join the competitions!

>.>

BUNNY!!!

Archived