DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Elayne's Awkward Conversation

trakand_01

They could just have an Asha'man bond her with the "extra bit".

Wow. I never considered that before. Imagine Semi as Rand or Logain's Warder. Crazy.

Anyways, I have no idea how uncontrollable orgasms would affect the ease of labor, but it certainly makes the aforementioned awkward scene exponentially more awkward.

Anyways, I have no idea how uncontrollable orgasms would affect the ease of labor,

I really have no idea either.

But i do know that orgasms can help start a labour, or make it progress quicker (making contractions stronger) if it has slowed down.

I'm sure Wisdoms, Wise-women, etc. have found an herb or two to lesson if not take-away labour pains.

HaHa!  Have you ever given birth Cubarey?  Having given birth, I must say I don't think there is much to completely take away labor pains- shy of an epidural (not sure if that is spelled right) or unconsciousness.  And that HaHa! was true mirth, not sarcasm.

The whole Rand and sword scene...hilarious! But, wouldn't Rand have found out about Elayne's pregnancy by then? how awkward would the conversation be with Elayne dropping the kids off for the weekend with Daddy so she can go out with the girls! lmao

Elayne: Kindly inform the Lord Dragon that his children are here to see him.

Something tells me that Elayne's labor won't be any different than any other woman's of that Age. Maybe someone will know a weave to lessen pain when the time comes, but I don't think she'll have anything more than Nynaeve and her herbs. And her mother of course, to offer encouragement. Hopefully the two will have been reunited by then!

Archived