DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Name that Movie from the Picture....

Emperor

A little harder than the movie quote game but just as fun.... basically I am going to post a frame from a movie.  Everyone can guess and if you get it right, then you post a picture.  So on and so forth....  If you do not want to go, I will post a new picture for you. 

Hint:  A good idea is not to link it to the site you find it as doing a property search will be a giveaway. 

snap0663.jpg

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Administrator

I should konw the movie in that picture... I can't think of anything that would deal with ww2 pilots though, It might be that one where they were attempting to launch a plane off of an aircraft carrier and land it, or it might have been saving private ryan, (but I don't remember there being any pilots in it..) Though, I could be wron gand it could be saving ryan's privates. :P

• Community Administrator

I so knew that last one but just logged in too late. So I get to do the next one. Shouldn't be very difficult for anyone...

1-1.jpg

Thats the movie where the kid thinks he's playing a video game but accidently unleashes nukes almost causing global thermonuclear war? As well as containing, a picture showing where both the USA and RUSSIA were going to strike each other?

Archived