DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

sign me up

damane

Welcome!  Come on in, and sit a spell.  Join a game.  Check out the Challenge.  Have fun.  That's what we are all about.

Lor will be along to Sash you in a awhile.  She's been a little distacted lately, on account of a little lady named Alexandra that came in to town last month. :)

Well, it's about dam.. umm.. Welcome, welcome! *snugglebites*

Glad to see you decided to make it official!! and with hardly any arm twisting convincing at all. Now you get to wear a pretty sash, you'll get a shiny pair of knitting needles to poke people with, and all the other perks that come along with it. Namely, getting to hang out with fun, wonderful people, though I guess you kinda were already..  :-\

That and it'll give me an excuse to smoochie you when you get raised.  ;D ;)

:-*

Mama Eldest is busy... *wraps a blue sash around damanes waste and kisses each cheek* Welcome to the Kin.. You already know me, but Im a Council Member here. Feel free to join in on any of the threads, and Im sure the kinsters will jump in on this one to greet you... Lors a new mommy, so shes limited with time, but you will see her.. Im positive of that!

Welcome darlin!!  Sorry to be tardy!!  *crowns in daisy's, hugs and pokes with shiny jingling knitting red needle*

Now..do you have any needles to poke back with yet?  Very important you know!!!  Glad to have you here!!  Can you see the blue sash forums yet?  Oh and I'm Twinnie!

Archived