DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey, whats up?

Heath_at_Uk

Hey everyone Im a student and just looking for a good place to discuss The Wheel of Time Series. I own Books 1-11, and New Spring(though i haven't got around to reading NS yet). I look forward to contributing to some of the topics, and hopefully hearing of some stuff that i didn't know yet. I posted a reply in the sticky, but I though maybe I should make a thread as well. So nice to meet you all, and see you around these forums.

P.S. Hmmm... was wondering if i should post some other interests that I have or not. Well my main interests are playing poker, reading, and watching football. I also play a few sports but far too many too list. I'd like to think I'm somewhat of a good poker player so if would like to post a question to me about that just pm me.

Heath you will be even more complete if you pop down to the Wolfkin and say Hi, we're a friendly bunch. Even Loki (redffern there is there...even id he does poke me :P)

We're the home of Chilli, TQ, Cheerleaders...errrr...and we have a TQ lake with it's own monster and errrr...redfern....and errr....me ;D

Welcome to DM!

Check out the Band of the Red Hand ORG if you love music, travel, gambling, brawling, drinking Battle Brew, bashing people over the head (using our dice-based ORG Game) and want loads of fun!

But whatever you do here at DM, have fun! :)

Guest Stefania Sedai

We are very gald to have you with us, Heath! Let me second Corki's invitation to check out the Band of the Red Hand. We are where all of the cool people hang out!

Archived