DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Favorite Actress Versus Round 2

Emperor

Well we start again with 24 hopefuls to see who will come out on top.  If you are unfamiliar with how this is run, please reply to the current match up and cast your vote.  It can be as simple as their last name or as detailed as why you think they deserve to win.  Feel free to post and try to presuade people to vote your way.  Please highlight, glow or bold your vote to make it easier for the poor old org leader of the Seanchan.

Moving to Round 3: Audrey Hepburn, Renee Zellweger, Jodi Foster, Kate Winslett, Judi Dench, Dianne Keaton

Losers:   Meryl Streep (fell to Curtis), Liv Tyler (fell to Zellweger), Susan Sarandon (fell to Foster), Julia Roberts (fell to A Hepburn), Ingrid Berman (fell to Winslett), Hally Barry (lost to Binoche), Carrie Fisher (lost to Bates), Katharine Hepburn (fell to Keaton), Sally Field (fell to Kidman), Hilary Swank (fell to Garbo), Angelina Jolie (fell to Jones),  Annette Bening (fell to Dench), Nicole Kidman (fell to Hepburn), Jamie Lee Curtis (fell to Zellweger), Greta Garbo (fell to Foster), Catherines Zeta Jones (fell to Winslett), Juliette Binoche (fell to Dench), Kathy Bates (fell to Keaton)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Far Dareis Mai

Audrey Hepburn. I haven't seen Kidman turn out anything close to a Funny Face, My Fair Lady, or Breakfast at Tiffany's.  ;)

It's not that I don't think Hepburn is the better actress (though I think Kidman could become just as good), but this is a favorite actress not a best actress forum and I much rather see a movie with Kidman than Hepburn.  (PS jic I voted already so this isn't a vote)

Looks like it is all tied up 4 each.  What will Empy do.... hmmmm.... I loved some of the movies Kidman is in, but for some reason I just do not like her.  I was routing for her to die in Moulin Rouge.... so [glow=red,2,300]Hepburn[/glow] gets my vote and the win.

Next up....

Renee Zellweger

bj_bunny.jpg

vs.

Jamie Lee Curtis

jamieleecurtis.jpg

• Community Administrator

I'm going to have to go with Zellweger this time. I haven't really seen any movies Curtis was in that makes her a 'great' actress, but she Isn't horible either. But Zellweger did gain weight for a part, and can act, so I'm not voting for 'whos' the hottest gal this time. :P

[glow=red,2,300]Zellweger[/glow] impresses me in every role she has been in... be it Empire Records, BJD, Cold Mountain (the only good thing about the movie), Chicago or Cinderella Man.  Curtis doesn't have anything on her and the only movies I can think of are Halloween, Freaky Friday and True Lies.... whoopdy doo.

Guest Far Dareis Mai

I can't put my finger on it, but Foster always creeps me out for some reason.  :-\

Greta Garbo for me all the way. (blame my mom, she raised me on the 20's-50's movies)

Archived