DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

KMart made a boo boo.

Roxinos

811121f2.jpg

Don't even try looking for it on KMart.com. They removed it from the listing after it sold out. They've already admitted it was a price error and are most likely going to refund the money to the people who bought it. My brother bought 5. The computer store it worked for bought 35.

Ya. The original price for a the exact same laptop is at least 2100 dollars. That's the lowest. The highest I've seen it is 2400. So that's AT LEAST a 1400 dollar loss on Kmart's part, per laptop. And they were sold out. So ya. Kmart is probably just going to refund the buyer's money. All of the buyers. So they don't lose anything and neither do the buyers.

Damn... and I work for K-Mart, I could've gotten an extra 10% off of that price, I would've gotten it dirt cheap... darn, all well, no use crying over spilled milk...

*Spills the milk he was drinkin*

Damnit....

*Starts crying because he can't finish drinking his milk*:cry:

not really... :?

Actually they're not all gonna be Sears, Kmart bought Sears, not the other way around.

But their all gonna keep their names seperate, they're gonna open a combined store, it's gonna be called Sears essentials, reason that it's gonna be sears essentials and not Kmart essentials is because Sears is a bigger name, and everybody thought Kmart was gonna go out of business... *Shrug*

It's like when Gamestop and EB Games joined forces (to form a band the likes have never been seen). They still keep their seperate names. But the empire is just one giant. Which I love because they provide me with something I need. (Insert needle into arm and inject with liquified Nintendo carts)

While Kmart did buy Sears, you may or may not notice that a lot of those K-mart stores that are 'closing' down are being 'reopened' as a store called Sears Essentials, which is basically just like a K-mart, only not. In other words, it's just K-mart's sneaky way of changing the name of their store so people will think it's something new and improved...when it actually just sells pretty much the same crap inside :P

Archived