DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Accepted's/Manshima's Quarters

Azshaya

LOL

*throws a pillow at Jea'*

*thinks hard about something to do*

what about kidnapping some banders so that we can use saidar on them? i don't know if it's allowed here?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*uses the OP to knock the lemon pie off her own head and send it flying into Chaelca's face* Is it tasty dear? *eg* When using the Power against a full Aes Sedai you must be exremely careful my dear. *decides to set off a feather bomb and watches as the feathers slowly set atop the lemon pie that got onto Chaelca*

Ah, going to conduct a surprise attack are you? *grins mischieviously* For being a Brown....I enjoy this kinda stuff a little too much, lol! I'll be waiting for your next 'attack.' 8)

*while pretending that she surrenders take some green painting that was just behind her*

*then throws it to Jea*

*jumps behind a bed and take cover*

:lol:

*quickly puts up a shield of air so that none of the paint gets on her* Tis nice to be able to do that. *uses more flows of air to move the bed away and hits Chaelca with a syrup bomb* :) lol!

*watches idly as the contents of the syrup bomb flow down her shield of air* Hmm...a feather bomb you say.....*throws a syrup bomb and feather bomb simulataneously at Chaelca and watches as the girl is covered in both syrup that the feathers than stick to*

Seems to me you're still getting lessons in details my dear.

*greats Staffy*

:roll:

was talking about the new recruit in the botrh org ! LOL

*then pokes Jea*

it's seems it has been a long time since u last posted there...LOL

*throws a heavy pillow toward Jea who forgets about her shield, caus' she's really afraid of the big heavy pillow* :lol:

strike !

*hides behind a bed*

Archived