DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Accepted's/Manshima's Quarters

Azshaya

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello, Bob. Nice day today, isn't it? Been a while since I've visited you. You see this mean nasty little girl threw me out the window before doing some weird girly ritual that species does. I like to call it "Death to Man." It really is quite strange. They start out by spending all their dad's money, then when he runs out, they run off with an unsuspecting young lad and use all his too.

*sighs* alas.. the financial difficulties of love.. hehe

*hollers down to Horn* You sure you don't wanna help me decorate for my friend's b-day party tomorrow? We got all the decoartions and food for the bonfire! :) Its going to be fun, don't ya think?!

Hmm...well....e-mail works better than long distance any day! :) I've got a good friend in South Korea for one and another good friend in NC and yeah....I'll just stick to e-mail...or maybe voice chats through im's, that works well too! :D

*raises an eyebrow* I'm often sustained on just a normal PB and J...its what I take to lunch at school everyday...with the occasional meal that needs to be warmed up....but, I've taken PB and J for the majority of the school year ever since like kindergarten...wait, first grade, cause I had half day kindergarten. Wow...that was a long time ago.

Hail Jea Sedai supreme coordinator of the chocolate rooms!!

*curtsies to all Aes Sedai, accepted and Mashima's*

:oops: :oops: :oops:

*cleans this room from top to bottom*

*curtsies again and is relieved that her penance is almost over*

Archived