A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Accepted's/Manshima's Quarters

Azshaya

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Seryanne

*bump*

Hey where are all the other Accepted/Manshima?

*bakes up a batch of peanut butter chocolate chip cookies to lure them*

Guest Seryanne

oh... i forgot to say... if you eat them all they have a major laxative effect. one or two is ok. any more than that'll probably cause you problems so you may as well give them back.

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Oh Rai, its true...you just can't see it...cause we are always behind you! *nods*

Goodness, where ARE all the Accepted? Did they find a cooler place or something? Goodness!

*goes off to find an Accepted or two*

Oh my....*ponders what could get more of the wonderful Accepted's over here* Ooh, I know.....*uses her special angreal to make several plates of her extra special chocolate fudge brownies* Those seem to be a big hit in the Band lately, lol! Oh, speaking of band...... :D Guess what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE GOT A ONE!

:roll: What do think we got a one in dear?! Band competition yesterday.....and yes, one is the best! All our hard work really paid off.....as for sight reading.....*decides not to say anymore considering that she skipped four lines of the music and had NO idea where she was and she's the first chair flute.....oops* lol! *is still very very happy about getting a ONE!!!!!!!!!*

Ohh... :lol:

Sorry I read this early in the morning

*clears throat*

CONGRATS DEAR!!!!!!

*tacklesnugglehugs Jea onto the ground*

:P

See I alwasy tell you that you have talent!!

:wink:

And now all your hard work pays off

*snugglehugs Jea once more*

Congrats again

*is snuggletackle hugged* lol! Thanks Rai hun! :) And hey, the whole band earned it, not just me. We all literally worked our butts off so, we deserved it, lol! (I may be a wee bit biased on that part, lol!)

Archived