DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Forget the Caddy > Semi Interigation - Do you know what I'd Really Like to see!

wvlr

Don't get me wrong.    I think that Caddy's interogation of Semi will (Potentially) provide some interesting ground for RJs artwork, but what I'd really like to see is Verin to work her "little trick" and make Semi a true convert.

I just think that it could be very interesting.

Oh... i thought this was a thread about forgetting our Caddy. Damn.

*backs slowly out of the thread*

(and also, Maj is right. It wouldn't work. If you were going to do that, the best way would be to have an Asha'men bond her. Immediate compulsive obedience, and the assurance that you would have control even if she was spirited away. If you altered the web you could even include the Aes Sedai method of drawing a bondee's strength until they die).

What I've been wondering about it...wouldn't the Chair of Remorse provide an excellent means of 'rehabilitating' Darkfriends and persuading them to change sides? After all we have Talene licking the hunters' skirts after the treatment. (That's provided, of course, that they could get access to it).

I don't think the Asha'man thing will work. How on earth are you going to persuade any Light-fearing Asha'man to bond a Forsaken? (They'd have to be trustworthy, i.e. not a good idea to match her up with one of Taim's students). Besides Semirhage will probably just subvert the poor Asha'man to her will eventually anyway.

Archived