DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Call of Duty! [Attn. all]

silhouette

With Matalina taking over the warders once again, we find ourself in need of a serious clean up opperation. Up until today, we were without a second in command. That position has been taken up already, by a lovely young woman whom you will all come to know and love soon enough ;).

This does mean that I'm short 1 Captain, and 1 Lieutenant. So far we have Vasya Paranov, our much appreciated Captain from Murandy, and Jasen Pontean, played by Devon himself. Are you the one to complete this team? Then send me a pm stating why you should be captain or lieutenant, why you would be able to work with the existing teams, and what you have to offer to the Tower Guards in General.

I would like to see PC captains and lieutenants, and keep in mind that these are Tower Guard fuctions. Warders need not apply, unless they're making a new TG character to pick up the function.

I hope to see many applications from you all :)

Captains and lieutenants are the people who run the TG companies. TG companies are used in battle, they share the barracks together, and they share watch duties together. In short they're another tool to make your rp-time as a TG better. The Captains and lieutenants are the people you go to (IC) when you have a problem. They're also the ones leading the big missions, or who send you out on the big missions.

So what you would do as a captain or a lieutenant would be fairly simple: You interact with your company. You work with the Guards underneath you and you work with the staff above you. That's all there is to it ;)

I think you need to reach TG level first before you get to make a character that starts out as a TG ;)

And the pc's used to be divided in companies, but I think those divisions aren't all that accurate anymore, as not all of the TG's that were around then are still around now/still unbonded.

As for Shoar becoming Lieutenant or even captain... I did state that whoever gets picked needs to be able to work with Brand :p As it is, Brand feels like smacking Shoar around with the stupid-stick, and I'm sure that's not a good foundation for a working ralationship ;)

we can divide things up again once we have a new lieutenant.

I have received no applications for lieutenant yet, though. If this goes on I'm going to have to ask Shoar, who will then try to convert all my precious TG's to Gaidinism  :o

*grins*

alright, alright, I'll drop the subject already. Sheesh :P

actualy as in many cases the best chars for stuff like this is NSW for continuety (corect me if i am wrong and wy policy is different on this i am not up to date)

then a NSW TG would be totaly viable for a trainee to aply with

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...