DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

why SG and BT webpage/boards are down

Roka

Here's the thing, due to a certain vulnerability in the dice scripts that I left on because I didn't think annyone would abuse it, the server got stomped with a mass flood of e-mails and the account was blocked by the server admin. Now, since I can't connect through ftp to remove this vulnerability (and since I need access to shitload of stuff in orsder to remove it), I told Gorakh to just leave everything blocked and I'll buy us some server space assoon as Im able to, which shouldn't be too far ahead since Im going back in less then a week.

Until then, you'll just have to get to know these boards better, all points that are to be given should be PMed to me and then I'll make sure everything is added soon as I get back home.

Any questions?

Okay, I've got no right to poke fun at Roka's security holes. I know next to nothing about security, which is really bad considering I'm aspiring to be a Web developer. Ah, well...

If you need any help in the programming aspect, though, I'm there for you.

Guest TheDemigod

im certain he'll invent some sort of machine that'll let him eat burek whilst sleeping!

just you wait, and remember my profecy of bureky future!

I started craving burek a month ago, and I do mean craving, White Castle movie style (if you saw the movie, you know what I mean), so, lay off or lose your fingers! (which are sometimes added to burek for that special "earthly" feel *nod nod*... annyone here a gardener per chance???)

Guest Far Dareis Mai

umm...I have a greenhouse attached to the back of my house...but my dogs currently hang out there...

So I guess my answer is no. :shock:

Archived