DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tried to channel?

alCal

Of the following, which trilogy would you be more likely to read solely based on the title of the trilogy?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Of the following, which trilogy would you be more likely to read solely based on the title of the trilogy?

• The Trilogy of Rose
    • The Legend of Rose
    • The Legacy of Rose

Guest Froix

Okay, here I go.

Wait.. what the... who the f#$@k are you?

He wasn't talkin' to you. He was talkin' to me.

Why don't you go bother someone else...

Yeah, right...

For those who have tried to channel:

Why don't you go over to those fellows in the white coats. They'll give you a special jacket and you somewhere nice and peaceful.

This is why I didn't succeed in channeling saidin. I have a block because I know that if I would actually manage to channel a fictional power I would assume I lost my mind and have myself committed.

• 2 weeks later...

I do the rose bud exercise everytime my children threaten to drive me insane. It actually helps me calm down and deal with the situation (eg: my three-year-old son blew up my microwave) and I have the calm face down to a T, but only in public places. :lol:

uhhh yeah, my mom is one of those really health concious moms, and she found someone who said "Microwaves do blah blah blah" and we don't have a microwave. It's sort of annoying.

but, he does sound like a great kid, you should send him over for a while. hehehe

Hehehe. Yeah right. You'd send him back in a heart beat. :lol: Besides, I don't know, something about the way you laughed makes me think he would be even more crazy when I got him back. :lol:

Archived