DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tried to channel?

alCal

Of the following, which trilogy would you be more likely to read solely based on the title of the trilogy?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Of the following, which trilogy would you be more likely to read solely based on the title of the trilogy?

• The Trilogy of Rose
    • The Legend of Rose
    • The Legacy of Rose

i tried and thought i'd succeeded. but then i realized i was just, um, well, in a different place. so to speak. i was on... a voyage. yes, we'll call it a voyage. a really, really good one.

seriously, though, no. just, no. you're crazy, man.

i'll admit it, ive done the flame and void excercise more than once. it is kinda calming, but i've never acheived any ko di, the oneness. i tried it when shooting for a zero. it calmed me a bit, helped my grouping. never gotten saidin though... i'll admit it, i'll probably try again

Althought ive never channeled (ive tried lol), my Kung Fu instructor, who is a Grand-Master 10th Degree has used his 'chee' to put out candles at 20 feet and has actually sent waves of energy into me from 10-15 feet away. A very interseting intriguing experience.

::stands up:: Hi everyone...Im Aminalcrakers and I try to embrace the Source even though I know its not real...I just REALLY hope it is.

everyone else: Hi Aminalcrakers...

IWFWTA (I wish fictional stories were true...anonymous...) The best of us need it.

Sigh, but seriously, if only it would work just the once!

Nope can't say i've tried to channel. I have definately tried the trick of not letting heat/cold affect me :)

with varied success i admit...

I got it to work once, but i fear i may have been quite drunk at the time.

Cal' date=' I know what you mean, I use them too, and yeah I've tried to channel, but I'm still to young anyways, only 14 (15 in 6 days). Sooo, I shall be the first one, wait and see. :twisted: :twisted:[/quote']

Ah, that might be the problem for me too. After all, men are later than women, and their ability appear at 16 I think.

I've channeled successfully in dreams. The first time was sort of an accident. I guess I'd been reading alot of WoT at the time. But in the dream i just remember feeling angry and everything i looked at would just burst into flames, including people I knew. but when i lucid dream i try to 'channel' and i never really works in the same way

• Community Administrator

Um.. No you were watching the movie called "Carie".. You know, the 17-19 year old girl, who got pigs blood dumped on her during the prom... She then proceeded to set people on fire, decapitation... you name it she did it. It was a bloody good movie to! *Pun, intended*

As for channeling, I can truthfully admit, I have never attempted to channel Saidar.

• Community Administrator

Huh? Well, if you don't remember that city, that means the answer to my question was a No, so the answer to your question is also, No. :P

My Ninjitsu is stronger then your sword-chucks!!

Cal' date=' I know what you mean, I use them too, and yeah I've tried to channel, but I'm still to young anyways, only 14 (15 in 6 days). Sooo, I shall be the first one, wait and see. :twisted: :twisted:[/quote']

Ah, that might be the problem for me too. After all, men are later than women, and their ability appear at 16 I think.

Cal, how old are you??

Archived