DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What are you watching?

Emperor

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok rewatched all of Deadwood in like a week.  Still 5 out of 5.

Quarantine... wasn't that bad actually.  I could have done without the blair witch shaky cam but I like zombie films.  I then realized that I had another film called REC on my netflix queue which this movie is a screen by screen remake of.... and I hear REC is better. 

Fling - Actually a pretty good film.  It was on Showtime on Demand and dealt with the idea of open relationships and why this one failed. 

Saw Inglorious Basterds again, and man did I love that film. I pretty much love anything QT does, and this was no exception. Loved it. Loved it loved it loved it. Sure it's not perfect, but it doesn't matter, I loved every part of it, the music, the pacing, the dialogue, the cinematography, the acting (only about 1/4th of the movie is in English, wonderful performances by the French and German actors). And the over the top violence, oh god yes. 10/10!

Knowing:

What happened at the end of the movie?  I mean I know... but still can't believe it.  The movie was moving along just fine until the end and then ruined it.  I mean... I had already forgiven the Nic Cage acting.  I was intrigued by the numbers... and then they threw something in from WAY left field. 

I didn't like it and would not suggest it for others.

• Community Administrator

Knowing:

What happened at the end of the movie?  I mean I know... but still can't believe it.  The movie was moving along just fine until the end and then ruined it.  I mean... I had already forgiven the Nic Cage acting.  I was intrigued by the numbers... and then they threw something in from WAY left field. 

I didn't like it and would not suggest it for others.

Yea, it goes from Final Destination, right into the 'Passion of Christ'. O_o

Archived