DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wow... This place is still going

Shoar

Joram... Now THERE'S a name I've nod heard in a long time...

I still can't believe Mat is in charge of this madhouse >_> If I'm Ancient she's Legendary by now!

I remember a number of names but it has been a looooong time and the old memory is a bit lacking...

In DM terms I am old lol.  Been here nearly since the start.  4 month shy of opening day lol.  Coming up on 9 years...

And I really don't run the place, I'm Master at Arms where Andular is Division Leader, I stepped down yet again two DLs ago lol.

My second pregnancy kinda knocked me out of something like that lol.  Tho I have taken on more again <sighs>.

Ali

You can't escape, Mata... I still remember where you were in the family chart with Radzy and myself. ;)

I want to get in touch with some of the old people I haven't spoken to in... God. Ages. Sparhawk, Radzy, Reile... Maaaan I miss them.

I haven't spoken to any of them in a very LONG time.

And thanks Andrew I don't mind being a newb to someone :P god knows there are few who can call me one.  You coming back or just poking around?

Ali

Oldbies returning attract other oldbies! I think I'm going on 6 years DM on and off membership...hmmm. Not sure, must be getting old! *g*

Andrew, would be good to have you back among us! :D

Heh, Joram hates DM as a whole and seems to have a mild shine to me due to the fact I stormed off for a couple of years and return properly wary.  He generally approves of me, and more so due to the fact I'm not married to another DMer D:

I am flattered, though, that he almost considered visiting me... only 4+ years after he knew I was living 1.5 hours south of him.  Bleh :)

And I think that is the case with returnagegesges - I've noticed a lot of names popping out of the abyss (such as Master Lu aka Eggy of the Blues... SQUEE!)

I haven't spoken to any of them in a very LONG time.

And thanks Andrew I don't mind being a newb to someone :P god knows there are few who can call me one.  You coming back or just poking around?

Ali

Just poking around at present.  Only time I can really post anything is during my lunch break, as evenings are spent as much as possible away from a computer screen.  Who knew managing space activity at a University with 50 thousand plus students was time consuming! ;)

So RPing is essentially a non-option unfortunately. Random teasing postings on the other hand...well I got time for that.

Celes: *poke*