DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New member here!

Guest Cadsuane

Yes, you must be a raw recruit for a week in each division before you make your decision to join the Archers!

You can post anywhere you like in the public boards here and offsite until Footy has given you your first recruit assignment on the offsite Raw Recruit area. At that point you are limited to that division's boards for the period you are assigned to them, unless instructed to perform a task that requires you to go to another division.

Welcome, and have a brew or three!

*slides a brew or three down to huey*

Well as the sixth archer to post on here, you know become my personal slave for a week. It's archers tradition :D Just kidding. Thought it would be fun to reference New Spring the novel a bit though. Welcome, and come have some fun, make some mischief, and generally give all the redarms one big headache, it's a blast. (I'm speaking from expereience here 8) )

Guest Cadsuane

And oh yes, what can we call you that's shorter? Are you cpn = Cap'n, or do you prefer Huey? If you don't like either of those, just stick around long enough and I'm sure I can come up with something better... just ask Cheeky... :lol: :wink:

And oh yes' date=' what can we call you that's shorter? Are you cpn = Cap'n, or do you prefer Huey? If you don't like either of those, just stick around long enough and I'm sure I can come up with something better... just ask Cheeky... :lol: :wink:[/quote']

Lol. I earned a mighty strange nickname yesterday. I had my limbs torn off and re-sown back on, which deemed the name of manakin! From that it went to Anakin! from then it went to Vadar! :lol: :twisted: (Take heed huey and tread carefully!)

Hey all!

thaks for all the posts

I am gonna head over to the Raw recruit boards and check it out in a few minute.

*oogles all the drinks*

And I think I will be making some new friends

*poors brews into barrel, hefts it onto his shoulder and heads away*

Guest Cadsuane

*blushes a little bit... but just a little bit*

It's that I'm strong and sexy and intelligent and above all, incredibly humble!! :lol:

*flings herself into Spacey's lap to hear about these naughty things he mentions...* :wink:

Archived