DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ok, so I'm new!

Camlyn

Welcome to DM!

If you have any questions, direct them at Emperor...but if he gives you a load of rubbish, then just ask someone else!

Do you have anything you want to do here in particular?

Welcome to DM Camlyn, I hope you have fun here..most of us seem to.

Pop along to the Orgs and join in where you want, you're sure to get a warm welcome.

I would recommend, The Band, The Wolfkin and the Seanchan, but then I'm just biased. But they are definately fun  places to be.

So what other sites are you from. Not that I am...I'm just from here :(...but so glad I am here ;D

Have fun and enjoy, if you have any questions ask him...*points to Emperor*

Welcome Camlyn! DM has something for everyone, including Spam (Fiddlesticks), Comedy (Children of Light), Music and Travel (Band of the Red Hand), Entertainment (Seanchan), Nature (Wolfkin), and much more, all on the Org side, as well as RP on the Div side. So, explore and enjoy!

Lorei

Hello there newbie. In the interest of unity, I would ask that you please go over to that big square there and kneel beside all those other people. They are worshipping me, and you should as well.

The Almighty Awesome One,

Barm

But what about people worshipping me? :( I want worshippers... I swear, if I don't have one worshipper by the end of the day, I'll implode. Hehehe. But again, welcome and trust me, it is a different bunch here... but different in an extremely good way.

Archived