DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ooooooohh The Dark One is herrreee.

Teilyen

Oh great and oh-so-luminescent DO, today, the greatest of all days, the 15th, the day when we, lowly worm eating mortals that we are, are given the opportunity to enlighten our lives in worship of you, the great, the one-and-only, the superior and above all grand DO, whose beauty surpasses all! Oh great wonderful DO whose powers surpass that of both Kings and Gods, whose almighty presence is enough to make a grown man weep, I bring you today a gift, not just any gift, no it's a special once in a lifetime specially for you gift! Wanna know what it is? Well here goes!

It's a lifetime supply of Chocolate cake, brought to you by Demi's Friendly Cake Corporation! The taste of these cakes is superior to all other cakes, even those really good ones your friend's mom makes, honest to God! ENJOY!

*grovels out*

*Grovels grandly*

*Sees TMD lapdancing*

*Vomits*

My Great Lady Dark One, who's sexiness rivals that of nobody, for you are way more then them, I give you, this!

*Hands over a mouse*

But it's no ordinary mouse, nooooo! It is used for such people as TMD! You can get the mouse to eat out his eyes, then poop in the eye sockets, then the mouse can bite out his tounge, crawl down his esophagues, and tear out his stomach!

:D

Archived